Anzali port is one of the tourism, commercial, economic and sports hubs of Iran. This port is one of the largest ports in northern Iran and also one of the most active ports on the Caspian Sea. Anzali border is the fifth active border of Iran, so that 3.7% of the transit to Iran is done through this border.
The most important infrastructural features of Anzali port can be mentioned as follows:
- The largest port on the Caspian Sea and equipped with modern unloading and loading facilities Has the third rank among the country’s ports after Imam Khomeini and Shahid Rajaei port Proximity to the ports of Astrakhan and Lagan in Russia, Krasnodsk in Turkmenistan, Octavo in Kazakhstan and Baku in Azerbaijan
- Connection with regional markets and access to the consumer market of over 300 million newly independent countries of the former Soviet Union
- Located on the North-South International Corridor, which is three times shorter and cheaper than the current route.
- Locating the port within the free zone, and providing special facilities and facilities for commodity owners, traders and investors
- Proximity to the largest oil and gas reserves in the Caspian Sea
- Proximity to International Airport (35) km
- Enjoy tax exemption Access to lead, zinc and iron mines and industrial centers Enjoying the weather conditions of Gilan province
- Proximity to neighboring industrial stations